I’m interested in all kinds of things. Here are just a few:
- I love learning about God by studying the bible. I think about Him all of the time, and I’m fascinated by what God has been recorded as saying and doing throughout history! He has also done some amazing things in my life, and I want to write about them here.
- I love parenting! My wife and kids are amazing!
- I love web development. I have been doing it for over 25 years.
- I’m into fishing and hunting. My father-in-law bought me a boat to take the kids out on. I got my first deer in the fall of 2016 and my second in the fall of 2017.
- I am learning how to defend my self, my family and those around me. My wife and I got our concealed carry permits several years ago. I continued to get military skills and drill training, to be a help in any situation. I went through Kansas City Emergency Management’s CERT training in 2018,